byITsizePro.co.uk Search

Monday 27 September 2010

Book Review - Easy Learning Spanish Grammar

I recently bought this book as it is needed for the Open University course that I am doing (BA in Modern Languages - French and Spanish).

I already had the Easy Learning Spanish Dictionary which has been invaluable during travels to Spain and Spanish speaking countries.  I have actually learnt a fair bit of Spanish from it - to me it has been far more than just a dictionary as it has so much more to it.

So, when I saw the set books for the course I was really pleased, firstly because I already had one of them (Easy Learning Spanish Dictionary) and second because I was pretty sure the Easy Learning Spanish Grammar would be as good.

I am so far not disappointed - I have had a good look through the book and read bits and it looks every bit as good as I expected.  It's not just a book of grammar tables - it has descriptions on all the different meanings, for example: pronouns, reflexive verbs and nouns and other things that I had forgotten.  It goes further than that even, it explains how to use words and where to use them but also has many examples of their usage as well.

If you are looking for a Spanish grammar book then I would highly recommend this one to beginners and advanced students alike - it has everything starting right at the beginning.  Also, as you can see from the Amazon link below it is available at the moment for only £2.00, which personally I think is an absolute bargain (it's £6.99 in Waterstones!).  You can just click through from here if you want to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Comment Box Free