byITsizePro.co.uk Search

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Toad in the Hole!

Frog in the potato patch
This afternoon I went down the garden to the vegetable plot to see if there was any sign of life yet. There most certainly was but it was far from what I expected.

While I was there inspecting the soil for seedlings I realised I was being watched - I spotted what looked like a little eye sticking out and looking up at me! I gradually moved some of the soil away to discover what looked like a frog.  As I moved the soil away a little more here is what I found. Anyway, I had a good look at him and then popped him back into the soil to bury himself again.

Then later when I went out to the car to get something I stepped out of the front door and guess who was there with something to show me.....

Frog with baby on it's back?Frog on Frog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Comment Box Free