byITsizePro.co.uk Search

Friday 12 March 2010

Peppers


A couple of weeks ago I decided to plant some seeds I had left to dry out in the laundry room. Some were peppers - red and green as far as I can remember - and the others were chilli seeds. They started to grow within days and so far are doing really well - almost time to separate and replant. 

 I have taken a few pictures of their growth so will upload them later so you can see how well they are growing.

There's going to a lot of hot food served in our house due to a possible abundance of chillies that are going to need using! - everything will contain chillies for a while I think! I didn't expect so many of the seeds to grow although I'm sure I will easily be able to give at least a couple of them away.

Any recipes with fresh chillies in will be gratefully received and tested! As for the peppers I don't think there'll be a problem there as we go through so many of them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Comment Box Free